Everything you need to know about FAQ - UK



Planning to Study Abroad? Register Now & Get a Call from Us.

FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions

The universities in UK are pioneers in modern education, especially when it comes to university education. Oxford and Cambridge have been the epitome of prestige when it comes to higher education anywhere in the world. Not only these two, but there are also a number of other universities which consecutively rank among the top universities in the world. In short, the UK universities offer the best in the world when it comes to education and one should not miss it.

The tuition fees in the UK starts at as low as 9700 GBP per year, and can go up to 30000 GBP per year. It will largely depend on the university, city and course you will choose to study. The living expenses are around 500 to 700 GBP depending on the location. Here is the detailed breakup of costs: Cost of Studying in UK

Indian students need a student visa to study in UK. The general student visa in UK is regarded as Tier 4 visa for international students. Here is all you need to know if you are looking forward to studying in UK from India: Indian Students in UK 2019-2020: Important Things to Know

If one wants to start his or her study abroad journey early, right after their schooling, UK has ample options for them. No matter what academic background or specialisation they are coming from, there is something for everyone.

There are some universities in UK that do not require IELTS scores from international students if their previous education was in English language or they have scored minimum required marks in the English language.

The Tier 2 visa is not a student visa in UK. It is a type of skilled worker Visa. If you are going to study in UK, the tier 4 visa, as mentioned above is advisable. If you already have tier 2 visa, you can study in UK as long as it does not interfere with your employment.

There are two main intakes in UK for international students. January/February and September/October. The September intake is the main intake and a large number of courses are offered in September. Here is all you need to know: Intakes in UK

The UK itself is made of four regions: England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. There are a number of student cities where students can Study, work and live with other students like them, with UK being one of the most diverse places to be. London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow, and Coventry are just some of the cities where most students prefer to study and stay.

In competitive universities, the Study gaps significantly lower your chances of admission as the competition is fierce. Here, one can show work experience or an internship related to their field of study to justify the gap in education and the application can be considered.

UK has always been notorious among international students to be an expensive study abroad destination. However, it is not always true. There are no tuition free universities in UK like Germany, but there are fully paid scholarships available. They do not only pay for the tuition fees, but also help students with living expenses and other costs.

International students have to have the tier 4 visa to study in UK. The students first need to be accepted into a university and get an acceptance letter. There are also English language and fund requirements for the visa. Here is all you need to know about the visa process to study in UK: student Visa in UK

As we have already mentioned, there are a number of scholarships available to study in UK for international students including fully paid scholarship. If your scholarship is from the university, you will be guided by the university in most of the cases

To get a student visa in UK, the students are required to show some funds. Though the requirements are different for different locations, the average funds to be shown are 1015 GBP per month, for the duration of the course or 9 months, whichever is shorter. Apart from that, there are tuition fees, too.

Browse By Countries

Where do you want to study abroad?